« Back to results
[Lincolnshire] SpaldingNegotiableVacancy ID: 745940Engineering Technician
£23,000 – 25,000
A fast growing business based in Spalding is currently recruiting for an Engineering Technician on a rotating early and late shift pattern including working every other weekend.
You will provide engineering maintenance and breakdown support to the production process in order to ensure high levels of productivity are maintained on all the production lines and will be responsible for:
• Maintain a safe and efficient production plant.
• Ensure that the manufacturing process operates as smoothly as possible,
• Maintain close attendance of the production line
• Support Engineering Manager in their day-to-day duties.
• Undertake the Engineering Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Ensure that any specific permits required to carry out any work is obtained before proceeding to work.
• Carry out any repair or maintenance work that is required,
• Participate in contributing ideas and completing all tasks to improve the plant and equipment performance, reliability and efficiency.
• Adopt and maintain working practices learnt on training programmes.
Naturally you will already be working in an Engineering capacity within a FMCG plant, ideally within the food production sector and will have:
• Multi - skilled training preferably apprenticeship with electrical bias.
• Qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent preferably in Mechanical and / or Electrical Engineering essential.
• Experience with PLC fault finding and pneumatics is essential.
Please apply to be considered for this position.